Artists' moving images in Britain since 1989 , 2019
Artists' moving images in Britain since 1989 / edited by Erika Balsom, Lucy Reynolds and Sarah Perks.
- London : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, 2019.
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 517 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768.5.V54 A78 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Great Britain.Great Britain.Video art -- Great Britain.Video art.