Artists' moving images in Britain since 1989 , 2019
- Artists' moving images in Britain since 1989 / edited by Erika Balsom, Lucy Reynolds and Sarah Perks.
- London : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, 2019.
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 517 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768.5.V54 A78 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Great Britain.Great Britain.Video art -- Great Britain.Video art.