Allix, Susan, 1943-, [Prospectus for Susan Allix's Sea Air , 2018
- [Prospectus for Susan Allix's Sea Air : prints of the sea with poetic interludes and interventions].
- London : S. Allix, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages, ( leaves of plates : color photographs ; 22 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.3.A45 S43 2018 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Extracts from the poetry of Rossetti, Byron, Shelley, Worsworth, Coleridge, Kipling, Arnold & Swinburne designed and printed with aquatints, etchings & woodcuts, Susan Allix."-Title page.
- Subject Terms:
- Allix, Susan, 1943-, Sea air.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Prospectuses -- Specimens.Sea in art -- Great Britain.Sea poetry -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.