This Cabinet , 1834
- This Cabinet : formed entirely of Whigs and Blocks ingeniously constructed by His Most Gracious Majesty was presented to the British Nation A. D. 1831.
- Oxford; & London : Published according to Act of Parliament Feby 28th 1834 by T. Bird, No. 1. Wells St. Oxford & London, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA539 .T45 1834 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Color lithograph of a cabinet with flaps that open. When the flaps are pulled back there are 3 portraits of members of the Cabinet along with the names of all cabinet members: Lansdowne, Ripon, Melbourne, Palmerstone, Richmond, Holland, Carlisle, Stanley, Graham, Auckland and Grant.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1830-1837.William IV, King of Great Britain, 1765-1837.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.