Three fingered Jack : a drama in two acts : written expressly for and adapted to Webb's characters & scenes in the same.
- London : Printed and published by W. Webb, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 15 cm and 21 sheets : lithographs ; 17 x 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsToy Theater Webb Three fingered JackYale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. KrausView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- William H. Murray's Three fingered Jack was first performed at the Brittania in 1860. See: Speaight.
Date of publication from Speaight.
Speaight, G. History of the English toy theatre, pages 195-196, 212
BAC: British Art Center copy is complete. All pieces are uncolored. The characters have been cut out from the original sheets.
- Subject Terms:
- Ballads, English -- Juvenile drama.Children's plays, English.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.