Breen, Laura, Ceramics and the museum , 2019
Ceramics and the museum / Laura Breen.
- London ; New York : Bloomsbury Visual Arts, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 240 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryN72.A77 B74 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 214-226) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- History.Art museums -- Collection management -- Great Britain.Art museums -- Collection management.Art pottery -- 20th century -- Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain.Art pottery -- 21st century -- Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain.Art pottery -- Collectors and collecting.Art pottery, British -- 20th century.Art pottery, British -- 21st century.Art pottery.Artists and museums.Ceramics -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Great Britain.Museums -- Social aspects.Pottery -- Social aspects.