Barker, Jeremy, Sir James Thornhill's painted coach panels in Dorset County Museum - in context , 
Sir James Thornhill's painted coach panels in Dorset County Museum - in context / by Jeremy Barker.
- [England] : The Friends of Sherborne House, 
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2828Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-22).
Book signed by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative painting -- Great Britain.Dorset County Museum.Stagecoaches -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Thornhill, James, Sir, 1675 or 1676-1734.