George Romney (1734-1802) : heroic drawings inspired by Shakespeare, Milton and Howard / with introductions by Alex Kidson.
- London : Abbott and Holder, 
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages : colour illustrations ; 13 x 21 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2829Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "The drawings in this catalogue come from three sketchbooks that George Romney filled c. 1792-c. 1794. Also at our website is the selling exhibition, where works are priced." -- Title page verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Abbott and Holder (Gallery)Abbott and Holder (Gallery) -- Catalogs.Drawing, English -- 18th century -- Catalogs.Drawing, English.Romney, George, 1734-1802 -- Catalogs.Romney, George, 1734-1802 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.Romney, George, 1734-1802.
Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Abbott and Holder (Gallery), George Romney (1734-1802) ,