Crombie, Isobel, Whistler's mother , 2016
Whistler's mother / Dr. Isobel Crombie, with Dr. Matthew Martin & Michael Varcoe-Cocks.
- Melbourne, Victoria : National Gallery of Victoria, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 75 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 C76 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Catalogue of the exhibition: "Whistler's Mother" held at the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne on March 26 - June 19, 2016.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- United States.Artists.United States.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Criticism and interpretation.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.