The mountains of Snowdonia in art : the visualisation of mountain scenery from the mid-eighteenth century to the present day / Peter Bishop.
- Llanrwst, Wales : Gwasg Carreg Gwalch, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryND492 .B57 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 185-187) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- Wales -- Snowdonia -- History.Landscape painting.Mountains in art -- Pictorial works.Mountains in art.Mountains in art.Snowdonia (Wales) -- In art.Wales -- Snowdonia.
YCBA Collections Search
Bishop, Peter, 1953 May 21-, The mountains of Snowdonia in art , 2015