Lewis, Ben, 1966-, David Hepher , 2017
David Hepher / essay by Ben Lewis.
- Additional Title(s):
David Hepher : grain of concrete, utopia & entropy
Grain of concete : utopia & entropy
- London : Flowers, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 272 pages : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H437 L49 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published in the United States of America in 2016 ; First published in Great Britain in 2017"--Title page verso.
Catalog of the exhibtion held in New York, October 20-December 10, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references.
For forty years British artist David Hepher has centred on a single subject, the high-rises of South London, through which he has channelled the diverse currents that have swept the international world of contemporary art.
- Subject Terms:
- Hepher, David, 1935-Hepher, David, 1935- -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Painting, British.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- David Hepher, Grain of concrete : Utopia & Entropy / Ben Lewis
- Art School I
- Terraced houses
- Tower blocks I
- Tower blocks II
- Mixed media
- Art school II
- New York new work.