Pre-Raphaelite sisters / Jan Marsh ; with contributions by Peter Funnell, Charlotte Gere, Pamela Gerrish Nunn and Alison Smith.
- London, England : National Portrait Gallery Publications, 
- Physical Description:
- 207 pages : chiefly illustrations (chiefly color), portraits, photographs ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.P7 M377 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Pre-Raphaelite Sisters" : October 17, 2019-January 26, 2020, National Portrait Gallery, London, England, United Kingdom.
- Subject Terms:
- Figurative painting, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Figurative painting, English.Pre-Raphaelites -- Criticism and interpretation.Pre-Raphaelites -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelites -- Relations with women -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelites -- Relations with women.Pre-Raphaelites -- Themes, motives.Pre-Raphaelites.Women in art -- Exhibitions.Women in art.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Marsh, Jan, 1942-, Pre-Raphaelite sisters ,