Doran, W., Memoirs of the life of the late Philip Rundell, Esq. (of Ludgate Hill) goldsmith and jeweller to His Majesty and the Royal Family , 
- Memoirs of the life of the late Philip Rundell, Esq. (of Ludgate Hill) goldsmith and jeweller to His Majesty and the Royal Family : who by his perservering habits in trade, accumulated the immense property of one million and a half : detailing anections of his early life (at Bath) : ... full particulars of the singular robbery committed on the firm : anecdotes of Mrs. Wartridge ... : to which is added, a genuine copy of his will and codicil, with a complete key to the will ... / by W. Doran sixteen years confidentially employed by the deceased.
- Alternate Title(s):
- At head of title: Only authentic edition.
- London : Printed by Duncombe ... for the author, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ997 .B45 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is bound with: Catalogue of a valuable collection of books, prints, coins, &c. &c. Newcastle : J. Blackwell and Co., printers, 
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Duncombe -- Printer.Rundell, Philip, 1743- -- Biography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.