Gormley, Antony, Land , 2016
Land / Antony Gormley, Clare Richardson, Jeanette Winterson.
- Maidenhead, Berkshire : Landmark Trust, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 114 pages : illustrations (color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G625 A12 2016a (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Commissioned by the Landmark Trust to mark its 50th anniversary year.
Artworks: Antony Gormley ; Photographs: Clare Richardson ; Text: Jeanette Winterson.
"A life-size cast iron scupture was installed at each of the following five Landmark Trust sites across the British Isles, from May 2015 to May 2016: Saddell Bay, Mull of Kintyre ; South west Point, Lundy ; Clavell Tower, Kimmeridge Bay ; Martello Tower, Aldeburgh and Lengthsman's Cottage, Lowsonford"--Page 119.
- Subject Terms:
- Conceptual art.Conceptual art.England.Gormley, Antony -- Exhibitions.Gormley, Antony.Installations (Art)Installations (Art) -- England -- Exhibitions.Landmark Trust (Great Britain)Landmark Trust (Great Britain)Landscapes in art.Landscapes in art.Landscapes in literature.Landscapes in literature.Public art.Public art.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- The warrior
- The watcher
- The wounded man
- The wanderer
- The woman.