Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017, Howard Hodgkin , 
- Howard Hodgkin : as time goes by.
- Alternate Title(s):
- As time goes by
- London : Alan Cristea Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 folded sheets : chiefly color illustrations ; 30 x 90 cm folded to 30 x 16 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H647 A12 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- 2 folded sheets in cased inside of a box.
The Alan Cristea Gallery will be exhibiting two new monumental works by British artist Sir Howard Hodgkin. The pair, titled As Time Goes By, are without a doubt Hodgkin's most ambitious and complex works to date. Measuring over 20ft long each, these two new pictures are the largest works the artist has ever made and will be unveiled for the very first time at the opening of Alan Cristea Gallery exhibition. Each piece consists of five panels worked on with a combination of aquatint, carborundum embossing and painting in acrylic. These are the largest works ever made, by any artist, using this technique.
Book signed by artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017 -- Exhibitions.Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017.