IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017, Howard Hodgkin , 
Howard Hodgkin : as time goes by.
- Additional Title(s):
As time goes by
- London : Alan Cristea Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 folded sheets : chiefly color illustrations ; 30 x 90 cm folded to 30 x 16 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H647 A12 2009 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- 2 folded sheets in cased inside of a box.
Book signed by artist.
The Alan Cristea Gallery will be exhibiting two new monumental works by British artist Sir Howard Hodgkin. The pair, titled As Time Goes By, are without a doubt Hodgkin's most ambitious and complex works to date. Measuring over 20ft long each, these two new pictures are the largest works the artist has ever made and will be unveiled for the very first time at the opening of Alan Cristea Gallery exhibition. Each piece consists of five panels worked on with a combination of aquatint, carborundum embossing and painting in acrylic. These are the largest works ever made, by any artist, using this technique.
- Subject Terms:
- Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017 -- Exhibitions.Hodgkin, Howard, 1932-2017.