Caroline Walker : picture window / essay and interview, Marco Livingstone ; further contributions, Rina Arya, Lauren Elkin, Andrew Nairne.
- Additional Title(s):
- London ; Grimm, Amsterdam ; New York : Anomie Publishing, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 311 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W1493 A12 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Malerei.Painting, Scottish -- 21st century.Painting, Scottish.Themes, motives.Walker, Caroline, 1982-Walker, Caroline, 1982- -- Criticism and interpretation.Walker, Caroline, 1982- -- Interviews.Walker, Caroline, 1982- -- Themes, motives.Women in art.Women in art.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- A painter of modern life / essay by Marco Livingstone
- Service / introductory text by Dr Lauren Elkin
- Home / introductory text by Andrew Nairne
- Night scenes
- Painted ladies / introductory text by Dr Rina Arya
- Downtown LA
- Palm Springs
- Exchanging confidences / conversation between Marco Livingstone and Caroline Walker
- Oil on paper