Fire : flashes to ashes in British art, 1692-2019 / Gemma Brace, Rachael Nee and Christiana Payne.
- Additional Title(s):
Flashes to ashes in British Art, 1692-2019
- Bristol : Sansom and Company, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 135 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.F5 B73 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition at Royal West of England Academy, Bristol, from June 15-September 1, 2019.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Fire in art -- Exhibitions.Fire in art.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Sparks of genius: Fire in British art 1690-1950 / Christina Payne
- 'No smoke without fire': Traces and time/ruins and residue / Gemma Brace
- On fire: Material, process, time / Rachael Nee
- Selected catalogue of loan artworks / Christina Payne
- Contemporary artists: Contemporary artists biographies.