Fire : flashes to ashes in British art, 1692-2019 / Gemma Brace, Rachael Nee and Christiana Payne.
- Additional Title(s):
Flashes to ashes in British Art, 1692-2019
- Bristol : Sansom and Company, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 135 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.F5 B73 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Catalog of an exhibition at Royal West of England Academy, Bristol, from June 15-September 1, 2019.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Fire in art -- Exhibitions.Fire in art.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Sparks of genius: Fire in British art 1690-1950 / Christina Payne
- 'No smoke without fire': Traces and time/ruins and residue / Gemma Brace
- On fire: Material, process, time / Rachael Nee
- Selected catalogue of loan artworks / Christina Payne
- Contemporary artists: Contemporary artists biographies.