Hogarth , 2019
Hogarth : place and progress.
- London : Sir John Soane's Museum, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : illustrations (black and white, and color) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H67 A12 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published on the occasion of the exhibition 'Hogarth: Place and Progress' at the Sir John Soane's Museum, 9 October 2019 - 5 January 2020"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 138-139) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Criticism and interpretation.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Exhibitions.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Foreword --