Price, Marla, Sean Scully. Catalogue raisonné of the paintings , 2018
Sean Scully. Catalogue raisonné of the paintings / Marla Price.
- Fort Worth, Texas : Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth in association with Hatje Cantz, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Scu55 P75 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 281-298) and index.
"This volume is the first to be published out of a projected series of five. It should be underlined that this is the second volume of the series, devoted to Sean's paintings of the 1980s. The third, fourth, and fifth volumes will follow in chronological order, with the first, covering the work up to 1979, being the last to appear, due to less complete records for that early period. As each volume in the series is published, the chronology, exhibition history, and bibliography will be updated with new information"--Preface (volume 2).
- Subject Terms:
- Scully, Sean, 1945-Scully, Sean, 1945-Scully, Sean, 1945- -- Catalogues raisonnés.Scully, Sean, 1945- -- Catalogues raisonnés.Stripes in art -- Catalogs.Stripes in art.
- v. 2. 1980-1989 --