Turner : the sea and the Alps / texts : David Blayney Brown, Laura Breitschmid, Fanni Fetzer, Cess Nooteboom, Eveline Suter, Beat Wismer.
- Additional Title(s):
Sea and the Alps
- München : Hirmer Verlag GmbH, 
- Physical Description:
- 180 pages : color illustrations, map ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 A12 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue is published on the occasion of the exhibition "Turner: the sea and the Alps," Kunstmuseum Luzern, July 6-October 13, 2019."-- page 180.
"Exhibition organised in cooperation with Tate, London."-- page 180.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Mountains in art -- Exhibitions.Sea in art -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Turner, Joseph Mallord William, 1775-1851.Weather in art -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Worlds in motion / David Blayney Brown
- The story of a fascination / Cees Nooteboom
- Weather Report / Fanni Fetzer
- "Atmosphere is my style" / Beat Wismer.