IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Collier, Carly, Victoria & Albert , 2019
Victoria & Albert : our lives in watercolour / Carly Collier.
- Additional Title(s):
Victoria and Albert : our lives in watercolour
- London : Royal Collection Trust, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 151 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 x 25 cm
- Reference LibraryND1928 .C65 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- This catalogue was published to accompany the touring exhibition at Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle upon Tyne: 29 June-15 September 2019, Poole Museum, Dorset: 26 October 2019-5 January 2020, Wolverhampton Art Gallery: 7 March-31 May 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Albert, Prince Consort, consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Albert, Prince Consort, consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861.Albert, Prince ConsortPrince Consortconsort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861.Art -- Private collections.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901.Victoria, Queen of the United KingdomkoninginEmpress of India, 1819-1901.Watercolor painting -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting.
- Exhibition catalogs.