Trant, Carolyn, Voyaging out , 
Voyaging out : British women artists from suffrage to the sixties / Carolyn Trant.
- London ; New York, New York : Thames and Hudson, 
- Physical Description:
- 304 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryN8354 .T72 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- ART / European.Great Britain.Women artists -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Women artists.
- Daughters of the sun : the life class
- Blessed company : being in the right group
- Not merely a window : a ne kind of representation
- A room of one's own : from cupboard to studio
- Alternative arrangements : life, art and sexuality
- Women on top : influence in the art world
- On growth and form : modernism and abstraction
- The subversive eye : surrealism and democracy
- Art for love : neo-romanticism
- Education through art : women artists as teachers
- Proletarians and painters : political women
- These things that war has made : art of the world wars
- Thinking in common : topography and creative clusters
- Significant others : artists' partnerships
- Three salutary tales : careers and conflicts
- In the service of art : visions of the muse
- The kitchen sink : domesticity and the making of art
- This is tomorrow : signs of change.