Charles Cundall , 
Charles Cundall : 1890-1971 / edited by Sacha Llewellyn & Paul Liss.
- [London] : Liss Llewellyn Fine Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 158 pages : illustration (some color) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C92723 A12 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue is published on the occasion of the exhibition: Charles Cundall, a working method, [held at] Young Gallery Salisbury, Market Place, Salisbury SPI IBL, 12 March - 21 April 2016 [and at] Sotheran's 2-5 Sackville Street, London, WIS 3DP, 28 April - 7 May 2016."
Includes bibliographical references (page 68).
- Subject Terms:
- Art and war.Cundall, Charles Ernest, 1890-1971 -- Exhibitions.Cundall, Charles Ernest, 1890-1971.World War (1939-1945)World War, 1939-1945 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.
- Introduction / Paul Liss
- Charles Cundall, my father / Annabel Jacqueling ('Jackie') Setter
- Charles Cundall, 'A kind of imaginative concentration' / Andrew Lambirth
- 'A detached obeserver we feel we can trust': Charles Cundall as War Artist / Brian Foss
- 'Everything seemed to conspire to make pictures': Charles Cundall abroad / Michael Barker
- The book that never was: 'Charles Cundall R.A. a study of his life and works' / William Gaunt.