Family photograph album, at Warley Moor and Blackpool, 1927
- Family photograph album, at Warley Moor and Blackpool.
- Alternate Title(s):
- England, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 1 album (18 photographs) : gelatin silver prints ; 8 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.Y6 F2 1927Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- All 18 photographs in the album depict an infant boy (?), with family members, including a woman and man who are presumably his parents. The child is frequently depicted in a pram. Six of the photographs are captioned in black ink on the verso. Some (or all) of the photographs appear to have been taken during family holidays, to Warley Moor, in West Yorkshire, and to the coast at Blackpool and vicinity. The family may have lived in West Yorkshire, given the travel locations and the stamp of A.A. Richards (Halifax) on the back cover.
The album is bound in faux alligator skin. The front cover is stamped in gold: "Snapshots"; the back cover: "A.A. Richards, The Studio, Kings Cross, Halifax."
Title devised by cataloger.
- [Pages 1-5] Infant with family, in a domestic garden --  Infant with mother (?), Warley Moor, West Yorkshire --  "After lunch on Warley Moor, 1927" --  Warley Moor --  "Taking Mums [?] for a walk on Cleveleys Prom. [near Blackpool, Lancashire]" --  Warley Moor --  Cleveleys Promenade --  "Bringing Daddy's paper, May 1927, Blackpool" --  "Daddy's paper, Blackpool, May 1927" --  "My first spade & bucket. Blackpool, May 1927" --  "Me & my bucket & spade. Blackpool 1927" -- [16-18] Warley Moor (?)
- Subject Terms:
- Blackpool (England)Cleveleys (England)West Yorkshire (England)
- Photograph albums.
Gelatin silver prints.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.