George Stubbs : 'all done from nature' / curated by Paul Bonaventura, Martin Postle and Anthony Spira.
- Additional Title(s):
All done from nature
- London : Paul Holberton Publishing, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 223 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.St915 A12 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Catalog of an exhibition at MK Gallery, Milton Keynes, UK from October 12, 2019-January 26, 2020; and at Mauritshuis, The Hague, The Netherlands, from February 20-June 1, 2020
Includes bibliographical references (page 222)
- Subject Terms:
- 20.01 history of the art sciences.Horses in art -- Exhibitions.Stubbs, George, 1724-1806 -- Exhibitions.Stubbs, George, 1724-1806.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- George Stubbs: artist and academician / Martin Postle
- Stubs's whistlejacket / Roger Robinson
- Stubbs and the exotic / Jenny Uglow
- Horseracing in the time of George Stubbs / Nicholas Clee
- Hambletonian, rubbing down / Rogher Robinson
- So, just what is it that makes George Stubbs so modern, so appealing? / Martin Myrone.