Elisabeth Frink , 
- Elisabeth Frink : humans and other animals / edited by Calvin Winner ; Calvin Winner, Tania Moore, Annette Ratuszniak.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Humans and other animals
- First edition.
- Norwich : Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, 
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.F931 A12 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition: 'Elisabeth Frink: Humans and Other Animals' ; Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, 13 October 2018 - 24 February 2019"--Title page--verso.
Humans and Other Animals examines Frink's radical and bohemian beginnings in 1950s London and trace the evolution of her practice over all four decades of her career, as well as juxtaposing her work with that of contemporary artists, ancient art and other modern masters including Rodin, Picasso and Bourgeois.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art -- Exhibitions.Animals in art.Frink, Elisabeth, 1930-1993 -- Exhibitions.Frink, Elisabeth, 1930-1993.Human beings in art -- Exhibitions.Human beings in art.
- Exhibition catalogs.