A descriptive guide of Tunbridge Wells and its environs , 1822
- A descriptive guide of Tunbridge Wells and its environs : in which is delineated every particular interesting to the visitor and resident : embellished with a map of the roads round the place ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Clifford's descriptive guide of Tunbridge Wells
- Second edition.
- Tunbridge Wells : Printed and published by J. Clifford 1822.
- Physical Description:
- x ,124 p., ( folded leaf of plates) : col. map ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.T92 C55 1822Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Later editions published with title: Tunbridge Wells guide.
Map engraved by S. Waters; after J. Hastings.
Cover title, on publisher's printed boards: Second edition, 1822. Clifford's descriptive guide of Tunbridge Wells, containing an account of the ancient and present state of that place, with rules for drinking the waters.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed paper boards. Publisher's advertisements  p. at end not included in pagination.
- Subject Terms:
- Baths -- England -- Tunbridge Wells.Clifford, J. -- Publisher.Health resorts -- England -- Tunbridge Wells.Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Description and travel.Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Guidebooks.Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.