Royal Drawing School, Ways of drawing , 2019
- Ways of drawing : artists' perspectives and practices / Royal Drawing School ; introduced by Julian Bell ; edited by Julian Bell, Julia Balchin & Claudia Tobin.
- London : Thames and Hudson in collaboration with the Royal Drawing School, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 272 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNC710 .R69 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 264) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- 21.21 technique and materials of drawing.Drawing -- Philosophy.Drawing -- Philosophy.Drawing -- Technique.Drawing -- Technique.Drawing.Drawing.