Christie, Manson & Woods, Catalogue of the important gallery of pictures formed by the Marquis du Blaisel, deceased, received from Paris , 
- Catalogue of the important gallery of pictures formed by the Marquis du Blaisel, deceased, received from Paris : comprising one hundred and fifty gallery and cabinet works of the Italian, Spanish, French, Flemish, Dutch, and English schools : also, a splendid carving in ivory, and some fine Italian busts : which will be sold by auction, by Messrs. Christie, Manson & Woods, at their Great Rooms, 8, King Street, St. James's Square, on Friday, May 17, 1872, and following day, at one o'clock precisely.
- London : Printed by W. Clowes & Sons, 
- Physical Description:
- 27,  pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8640 .C53 1872dYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lugt, F. Répertoire des catalogues de ventes publiques, 33214
Place of sale: London.
Date of sale: May 17-18, 1872.
BAC: British Art Center copy is annotated in ink with prices and buyers' names for all lots.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Art auctions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Blaisel, Auguste du, Marquis, 1790-1870 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Painting, British -- Catalogs.Painting, European -- Catalogs.Sculpture, European -- Catalogs.
- Auction catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.