Salter, Gregory (Art historian), Art and masculinity in post-war Britain , 2020
Art and masculinity in post-war Britain : reconstructing home / Gregory Salter.
- London, UK ; New York, NY, USA : Bloomsbury Academic, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 208 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 .S25 2020 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 191-203) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art, British -- 20th century -- History and criticism.Art, British.Home in art.Home in art.Masculinity in art.Masculinity in art.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.