Divine people : the art & life of Ambrose McEvoy, 1877-1927 / Eric Alexander Akers-Douglas, 3rd Viscount Chilston (1910-1982) ; edited by Lawrence Hendra.
- London : Paul Holberton Publishing, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 288 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M14456 C45 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"First published on the occasion of the exhibition Divine People: The Art of Ambrose McEvoy at Philip Mould & Company, 26 November 2019 - 24 January 2020" -- Title page verso.
- Subject Terms:
- McEvoy, Ambrose, 1877-1927 -- Exhibitions.McEvoy, Ambrose, 1878-1927.Painters -- England -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
Chilston, Eric Alexander Akers-Douglas, 3d viscount, 1910-, Divine people , 2019