Cragg, Tony, 1949-, Micro , 
Micro : the studio / Tony Cragg.
- Additional Title(s):
Tony Cragg : Micro : the studio
- Köln : Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther König, 
- Physical Description:
- 263 pages : chiefly black and white illustrations ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C836 A12 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "British sculptor Tony Cragg's microscopic exploration of the materials of the artist's studio. In Micro, the British sculptor (born 1949) offers a unique perspective on the materials of the artist. Using microscopic technology, Cragg photographs artist's tools such as paper and pens, materials such as limestone, marble and diabase, and the most vital artist tool of all, the body."--Amazon.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' studios in art.Cragg, Tony, 1949-Microphotography -- Great Britain -- 21st century.Microphotography.
- Pictorial works.
- On paper