Kyffin, a celebration : by the fellows and licentiates of Designer Bookbinders, June to November 2008.
- London : Designer Bookbinders, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.W66 K94 2008+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Catalog of an exhibition of designer bookbindings inspired by or dedicated to Kyffin Williams. On tour at Gwasg Gregynog, Newtown, Powys, 7-8 June; National Library of Wales, 14 June-2 Aug.; Contemporary Applied Arts, London, 13-30 Aug.; Stour Gallery, Shipston-on-Stour, 19 Sept.-5 Oct.; and the John Rylands Library, Manchester, 11 Oct.-13 Nov.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Great Britain -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Fine bindings.Williams, Kyffin, 1918-2006.Williams, Kyffin, 1918-2006.
- Exhibition catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.