Fine words, fine books : masterworks of modern calligraphy and bookbinding : an exhibition by Designer Bookbinders and the Society of Scribes and Illuminators.
- [London, England] : [The Society], 
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ43 .F56 1991+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Catalog design and production by Edward Wates.
Catalog of an exhibition held in the crypt of St. Paul's Cathedral as part of the 1991 City of London Festival.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Exhibitions.Calligraphy -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- England -- London.Fine bindings.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.