IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Taral, Alain, 1949-, Reliures , 2018
Reliures / Alain Taral.
- Paris : Librairie Blaizot, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 46,  pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ270.F8 T375 2018+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of 47 bindings by Alain Taral, for an exhibition held, November 28-December 8, 2018, at Librarie Blaizot. The exhibition coincided with the launch of the "Alain Taral" for fine bindings made from wood.
BAC: British Art Center copy accompanied by an exhibition announcement card for Taral's Reliures. The blank verso of the card bears an autographer letter signed, from Taral to Neale Albert, 12 February 2019.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinders -- France.Bookbinding -- France.Exhibitions -- France -- Paris -- Catalogs.Fine bindings -- France.Taral, Alain, 1949-Wooden bindings.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.