Select illustrated topography of thirty miles round London; comprising views of various places within this circuit, engraved ... after original drawings of Charles Marshall, J.W. Allen, G.B. Campion, and other artists; with topographical and historical notices of each place. By William Edward Trotter.
- London, The proprietor [etc.] 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., vi, , 158 p. front., 32 plates, fold. map. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 T85View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Imperfect: fold. map wanting. A different map by E. Lacey has been bound in at end.
BAC : Plates by J. Turnbull, W. Henshall, J. Henshall, J.C. Bentley, C. Bentley, W. Floyd, C. Mottram, T. Cox, J.C. Varrall, M. Wilson, and J. Fussell; after C. Marshall, J.W. Allen, C. Campion, J.C. Allen, G.B. Campion, J. Meadows, and T.C. Dibdin.
BAC : "Printed by Richard and John E. Taylor."
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Suburbs and environs.
YCBA Collections Search
Trotter, William Edward, Select illustrated topography of thirty miles round London;, 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.