Allan, D. G. C, The houses of the Royal Society of Arts , 1974
The houses of the Royal Society of Arts : a history and a guide / by D.G.C. Allan ; with a foreword by John Gloag.
- Second revised edition.
- [London] : Royal Society of Arts, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- v, 40 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryNA4288 L6 A6 1974 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Buildings.Royal Society of Arts (Great Britain)Royal Society of Arts (Great Britain) -- Buildings.