Needlework Development Scheme (Glasgow, Scotland), And so to sew , -
And so to sew : embroidery section.
- Glasgow : Issued by the Needlework Development Scheme, -
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations, diagrams ; 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK9200.N4 A3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With issue 7b, the bulletin changed name to And so to embroider.
Bulletins are undated.
Description based on : No. 1b; title from masthead.
Latest issue consulted: No. 6b.
BAC: British Art Center copy issues are collected in a binder with And so to embroider (bulletins 7b-39). The binder with label: "Elizabeth Hammond, A.R.C.A., Holm Mill Cottage, Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent ME17 1LA, Harrietsham 269." Also also accompanied by: Kessell, Mary. Experiment in embroidery design (Needlework Development Scheme) -- Needlework development scheme: an account of its origin and aims (Needlework Development Scheme). The accompanying material is cataloged separately.
- Subject Terms:
- Embroidery -- Technique -- Periodicals.Hammond, Elizabeth, 1926-2011 -- Provenance.Needlework -- Societies, etc. -- Periodicals.Needlework -- Technique -- Periodicals.Needlework Development Scheme (Glasgow, Scotland) -- Periodicals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.