Experiment in embroidery design , [1950s]
- Experiment in embroidery design : hand and machine embroideries created from the original drawings of Mary Kessell.
- Glasgow : Needlework Development Scheme, [1950s]
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK9200.N4 A3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy in container with: And so to sew: embroidery section (bulletins 1b-6b) and And so to embroider (bulletins 7b-39) The binder with label: "Elizabeth Hammond, A.R.C.A., Holm Mill Cottage, Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent ME17 1LA, Harrietsham 269." Also also accompanied by: Needlework development scheme: an account of its origin and aims (Needlework Development Scheme, ). The accompanying material is cataloged separately.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Embroidery, Machine.Embroidery.Hammond, Elizabeth, 1926-2011 -- Provenance.
- Exhibition catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.