The beauteous flower which now I see, a simple tale doth tell .., mid-19th century
- The beauteous flower which now I see, a simple tale doth tell ...
- Great Britain : John Windsor & Sons, mid-19th century.
- Physical Description:
- 1 card ; 18 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.V3 C6+ no. 19 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Valentine card. Depicts a woman standing looking out across a vista. with a stanza of verse. On intricately cut and embossed white paper, against a blue paper backing.
Blind-embossed at lower-left: Windsor (i.e. John Windsor & Sons)
- Subject Terms:
- Valentines -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.