How sweet upon the features of the one we hold most dear .., mid-19th century
- How sweet upon the features of the one we hold most dear ...
- Great Britain : John Windsor & Sons, mid-19th century.
- Physical Description:
- 1 card ; 18 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.V3 .C6+ no. 22 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Valentine card. Depicts a gentleman, recline, smoking. In the background is a woman walking away. Contains a stanza of verse. On intricately cut and embossed white paper, against a blue paper backing.
Blind-embossed at lower-left: Windsor (i.e. John Windsor & Sons)
- Subject Terms:
- Men's clothing.Valentines -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.