Constant as the sun in heaven above, this heart that thou has won will be to see in love, mid-19th century
- Constant as the sun in heaven above, this heart that thou has won will be to see in love.
- Great Britain : publisher not identified, mid-19th century.
- Physical Description:
- 1 card ; 17 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.V3 C6+ no. 41 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Valentine card. Cream paper valentine with embossed paper frame and a mounted overlay with a cameo of a woman which when folded back reveals verse. Decorated with gold frame and botanical scraps.
- Subject Terms:
- Valentines -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.