On the deteriorated condition of our saddle horses, 1853
- On the deteriorated condition of our saddle horses: the causes and the remedy : the state of our cavalry, and the imperfect system under which this force and that of ourarmy generally is administered,
- Alternate Title(s):
- On the condition of our saddle horses.
- London : T. Hatchard, 1853.
London : G. J. Palmer,
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUC605.G7 D48 1853Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: On the condition of our saddle horses.
Fox, C.G. The Fairman Rogers Coll. on the horse and equitation, 595
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth; gold horse and lettering on front cover, blind stamped on front and back covers. Publisher's advertisement: 35 pages at end. Not included in pagination.
- Subject Terms:
- Armed Forces -- Remount service.Great Britain. Army -- Remount service.Great Britain. Army.Great Britain. Army.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.