The training of Siamese ponies / by A.E. Olarovsky, Esq., Minister Resident, Imperial Russian Legation.
- Bangkok, Siam : Printed at the "Siam Free Press", 
- Physical Description:
- , ii, 25,  pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1831.H8 O43 1903Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The preface is dated "1st June, 1903."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary flexibal orange-brown leather with black lettering on front cover. Inscription on title page: M. Schuyler, Bangkok, Siam, Sept 22, 1905.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Thailand.Horses -- Anatomy.Horses -- Training -- Thailand.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.