Francis Bacon : books and painting / edited by Didier Ottinger ; with texts by Didier Ottinger, Chris Stephens, Miguel Egaña, Michael Peppiatt, Catherine Howe.
- London : Thames & Hudson, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 241 pages (some folded) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 31 x 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B13 A12 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition, "Bacon. en toutes lettres" held at the Centre Pompidou, Paris, France, September 11, 2019 - January 20, 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Exhibitions.Art and literature.Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992 -- Exhibitions.Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Bacon , 2019