Broke, Arthur de Capell, Sir, Bart., 1791-1858, Travels through Sweden, Norway, and Finmark,, 1823
- Travels through Sweden, Norway, and Finmark, to the North Cape, in the summer of 1820. By A. de Capell Brook, M.A.
- London, Rodwell and Martin, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 433,  p. incl. front., illus., plates (part col.) ports., plan. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDL9 D86+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Travel, 248.
BAC : Map by Thomas Dighton after Fred Akrel. Other plates and illustrations by D. Dighton, M. Gauci, J.D. Harding, H. Jackson, A. Pelletier, and G. Scharf. A number of plates after the author.
BAC : Plates printed by C. Hullmandel.
BAC : "Printed by Thomas Davison."
- Subject Terms:
- Lapland.Scandinavia -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.