IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Broke, Arthur de Capell, Sir, Bart., 1791-1858, Travels through Sweden, Norway, and Finmark,, 1823
Travels through Sweden, Norway, and Finmark, to the North Cape, in the summer of 1820. By A. de Capell Brook, M.A.
- London, Rodwell and Martin, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 433,  p. incl. front., illus., plates (part col.) ports., plan. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDL9 D86+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Abbey, Travel, 248.
BAC : Map by Thomas Dighton after Fred Akrel. Other plates and illustrations by D. Dighton, M. Gauci, J.D. Harding, H. Jackson, A. Pelletier, and G. Scharf. A number of plates after the author.
BAC : Plates printed by C. Hullmandel.
BAC : "Printed by Thomas Davison."
- Subject Terms:
- Lapland.Scandinavia -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.