Etching, engraving and the other methods of printing pictures, by Hans W. Singer & William Strang, with ten original plates by, and four illustrations after, William Strang.
- London, K. Paul, Trench, Trübner & co., ltd., 1897.
- Physical Description:
- xiv p., 1 ., 228 p. XIV pl. (incl. front.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE860 S5 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 188-219.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Printing.Engraving.Illustration of books.
YCBA Collections Search
Singer, Hans Wolfgang, b. 1867, Etching, engraving and the other methods of printing pictures,, 1897