Habershon, Matthew, 1789-1852, The ancient half-timbered houses of England, 1836 [i.e. 1839]
The ancient half-timbered houses of England. By M. Habershon ...
- London, John Weale, 1836 [i.e. 1839]
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 26 p. ill., 36 plates. 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7175 H3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Illustrations and plates by W. Walton; after the author, Mrs. Howard Galton, Alexr. Roos, and Ewan Christian.
BAC : Text printed by James Taylor; illustrations and plates by C. Hullmandel, and Day & Haghe.
BAC : "Essay, giving a general historical view of English architecture ... with animadversions on Mr. Pugin's Contrasts ... " p. [ix]-xviii, dated 1839; one illustration dated 1838.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Architecture, Gothic.Half-timbered houses -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.