IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bibliography of British history, Stuart period, 1603-1714 , 1970
Bibliography of British history, Stuart period, 1603-1714 : issued under the direction of the American Historical Association and the Royal Historical Society of Great Britain / edited by Godfrey Davies, first edition.
- 2nd ed. / edited by Mary Frear Keeler.
- Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xxxv, 734 p. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2018 .D25 1970 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN 2018 8928: Dust jacket. Autograph: Basil D. Henning. From the library of Alison Henning.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Bibliography.Henning, Alison -- Ownership.Henning, Basil Duke -- Autograph.