Subscribed , 
Subscribed : the manuscript in Britain, 1500-1800.
- [New Haven] : Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, 
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryZ115 .S83 2020 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "An exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University ; January 18 - April 19, 2020."
- Subject Terms:
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library -- Exhibitions.Books and reading -- Great Britain -- History.Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- History.
- Paper-businesses: manuscript and power in early modern england / Kathryn James
- "Pastime with good company": writing and leisure in early modern England / Eve Houghton
- The critics' gallery: the manuscript as critical object / Raymond Clemens and  others.