Spectre, Phillip, Richard Hamilton , 
Richard Hamilton : introspective / by Phillip Spectre.
- Additional Title(s):
- Köln : Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther König, 
New York, NY : Art Publishers, Inc.
- Physical Description:
- 405 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles, maps, portraits ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H1733 S64 2019 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Richard Hamilton: Introspective traces the heterogeneous trajectory of Richard Hamilton's life and work as he blazed a trail through pop art and beyond. A companion piece to the 2003 publication Retrospective--a catalogue raisonné in which images were reproduced without commentary--this book was conceived by Hamilton during a period of reduced mobility due to a broken hip and was left unfinished at the time of his death. It is published as Hamilton left it in 2011, with blank pages and pagination." --Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Biography.Artists.England.Hamilton, Richard, 1922-2011 -- Criticism and interpretation.Hamilton, Richard, 1922-2011.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.