Spectre, Phillip, Richard Hamilton , 
- Richard Hamilton : introspective / by Phillip Spectre.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Köln : Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther König, 
New York, NY : Art Publishers, Inc.
- Physical Description:
- 405 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles, maps, portraits ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H1733 S64 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Richard Hamilton: Introspective traces the heterogeneous trajectory of Richard Hamilton's life and work as he blazed a trail through pop art and beyond. A companion piece to the 2003 publication Retrospective--a catalogue raisonné in which images were reproduced without commentary--this book was conceived by Hamilton during a period of reduced mobility due to a broken hip and was left unfinished at the time of his death. It is published as Hamilton left it in 2011, with blank pages and pagination." --Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Biography.Artists.England.Hamilton, Richard, 1922-2011 -- Criticism and interpretation.Hamilton, Richard, 1922-2011.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.